Injured, helpless, mistreated… that’s how most of our clients describe their feelings when they come to us. Helping people in a time of need – that’s what we do. Whatever the remedy, we take pride in achieving results which are fair, just, and timely.
DOUGLAS A. DANIELS, Partner
Douglas A. Daniels | Partner
Doug Daniels is a trial lawyer with more than two decades of experience advocating for clients in the courtroom. He is a native Texan but has represented clients from all fifty states. He has appeared in courtrooms across the country and handled cases as a lead advocate in over a dozen states and six foreign countries. After graduating from Duke University and the University of Texas School of Law, Doug was a partner in a large Houston law firm representing both corporate and individual clients. He co-founded Daniels & Gentle, LLP in 2012 to focus on representing victims and aggrieved parties in civil disputes. In 2015, he became a partner at Daniels & Tredennick, LLP.
- B.A., cum laude, Duke University, 1992
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, 1995
- Texas Law Review, Member 1993-1995
- Order of the Coif
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Association of Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Supreme Court of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern, Western, Eastern, and Northern Districts of Texas
Contact Douglas Daniels
To contact Doug, visit the Daniels & Tredennick contact page or email him directly at email@example.com
If you think you might have a case, call us today.