Integrity, law, and ethics come together at our firm to form a strong foundation that allows the truth to emerge and helps you get the recovery you want and deserve!
CRAIG FERRELL, Of Counsel
Laura B. Herring | Of Counsel
Laura Herring is a trial lawyer with over thirty years’ experience representing clients in a broad range of commercial litigation. She was a partner at Bracewell LLP (and its predecessors) for thirty-two years. She specializes in accounting malpractice litigation, energy litigation, disputes between employers and employees and real estate litigation. Laura Herring graduated from University of Houston with an MBA and law degree. She graduated from University of Texas with a BBA in finance.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 1983
- M.B.A., The University of Houston, 1983
- B.B.A., The University of Texas at Austin, 1980
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating
- Texas Super Lawyers, 2003-2004
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
If you think you might have a case, call us today.