I understand the needs of the injured having been injured myself. What the injured need is help – help that is empathetic, focused, proactive, and tireless.
TED TREDENNICK, Partner
Ted Tredennick | Partner
Ted Tredennick began his legal career at the boutique law firm of Moulton & Meyer in Houston, Texas. There, Ted specialized in representing both the injured as well as businesses in commercial disputes. Later, he joined Doliver Capital Advisors, a registered investment advisor, as Vice President and General Counsel. In 2011, Ted founded the law firm with Joel Thompson. Ted is a member of the Texas Bar Association and holds both the Series 65 and Series 3 Securities licenses. Ted was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. He attended Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia and graduated Phi Beta Kappa with a B.A. in 1992. He later received a master’s degree from the University of Houston and a law degree from the University of Houston Law Center. Ted suffered a spinal cord injury from a dirt bike accident in 1997. Ted’s accident left him paralyzed and forced to use a wheelchair for mobility purposes. Ted underwent rehabilitation both at TIRR Hospital in Houston and Craig Hospital in Denver, Colorado. Ted is married to his wife Melissa and they have three children. They live in Houston, Texas.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2008
- M.Ed., University of Houston, 2001
- B.A., Emory University, 1992
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Doliver Capital Advisors (Vice President & General Counsel)
- National Spinal Cord Injury Association Texas Gulf Coast Chapter (Board Member)
- Young Life Greater Houston Region (Executive Board Member)
Contact Ted Tredennick
If you think you might have a case, call us today.