If you think you have a case but don’t know where to start, we will help you understand your options and what to expect.
Daniels & Tredennick is a trial firm focused on resolving commercial disputes in state and federal courts throughout Texas and across the U.S. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to start-ups to individuals. We work tirelessly and creatively to achieve the best possible results for our clients. Before undertaking representation, we evaluate a case thoroughly for each potential client. Depending on the needs of the client and the facts of the case, we can structure the compensation arrangement from billable hourly to contingency fee.
Over the years, our lawyers have handled many different types of cases, including litigation in the following areas:
- Crisis management
- Investigating suspicions or reports or allegations of financial fraud and accounting irregularities, breach of fiduciary duty and a host of other related issues
- Conducting internal forensic investigations
- Conducting due diligence investigations to prevent and detect inappropriate conduct by officers, directors, employees, lawyers, auditors, and other fiduciaries and advisors
- Establishing special litigation and other board committees designated to investigate and address allegations of potential wrongdoing
- Counseling boards of directors and corporate officers through management of professionals and processes both in the investigation and litigation context